Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service (the "Terms") outlines the terms and conditions of use of and access to the Contents (the "Contents") and Services (the "Services") owned by VPN FORCE, Inc. ("VPN FORCE", "us" or "we"), which includes VPN FORCE's website (the "Website"), applications (the "Apps") and any software provided by VPN FORCE (the "Softwares").
This agreement is in effect as of May 07, 2020.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS USER AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS USER AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE AFTER SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
VPN FORCE provides the Service as a means of protecting your privacy by establishing a secure Virtual Private Network ("VPN") connection when connecting to the Internet through unsecured networks or browsing unsecured websites. The Service's VPN utilizes a proxy Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a "Proxy IP Address").
Payment and Subscription
VPN FORCE offers the following subscriptions:
• 1-year Plan with 7 day free trial for $35.99
• 1-year Plan for $35.99
• 6 months Plan for $29.99
• 1 month Plan for $9.99
VPN FORCE offers a 7-day free trial subscription. The free-trial subscription begins immediately but it won't be billed until the free trial period is over.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can cancel the free-trial subscription before the end of the free trial period by going to your Account Settings at iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
• Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your account.
• Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials.
You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
• Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel.
• Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel.
• Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content.
• Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service.
• Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking").
• Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.
• Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes. Violations of this Usage Policy may result in termination of your account. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred by VPN FORCE, including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including without limitation attorney's fees and costs.
VPN Force enables you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer or Internet-enabled device ("Software"). VPN Force grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose stated by VPN Force at the time the Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by VPN Force, is strictly prohibited.